For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 2:23 PM

Billing

What happens if AT&T dont want to work with you Ive tried calling and explainging that i have been affected with this horrible pandemic Covid-19 i just started working again and they dont care i just gave a 1,600.00 payment on the 12th  and  i told them to please give me till the 10 of july and ill keep my word again and ill pay 1300.00 which is past due and ill be caught up and they said no. Single mother of 4 and i feel like they dont care. I hate this time i know im not the only one i know there are several other families going through it. AT&T I thought you all would be better than this. No support from them and it (Edited per community guidelines). 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

how many months are you behind with a bill that high? the covid relief started in march until today actually, any past due before march doesn't qualify. and they weren't waiving charges they were allowing more time to pay no late fees but all past amounts are still due

• 

6 Messages

Ok I can understand that but I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve asked to give me some arraignments to pay little by little so I can get this down. Maybe you are still lucky to have a job but some of us aren’t and is still waiting for unemployment why our mortgage company can help utility ect and AT&T can’t seriously!!!! And I can see if it’s just me but it seems to be a lot of people having the same problem!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.