Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 1:35 PM

Billing

I called this morning to have my bill extended by 6 days ONLY....They couldn't extend my bill for that because i just opened my account in August....It shouldn't matter when you opened it...it you have paid your bill on time all the time they should extend it for you....I am so beyond angry right now apparently they don't think people have money issues being almost Christmas...

Responses

bizhui

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

6 years ago

The way how the extension might possibly work for you is to have it past due, and with past due, you are still able to use the service, but on your next bill, you will be charge for a late fee of $5 plus + with that $5. Yes, is lame, and kind of stupid that they can't do it, but that's how it is. 

Employee

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Good morning Richsgirl,

Have you tried doing the request online. It's seamless and, if it's availaible, it should take no more than 2 minutes to set it up. Follow these steps and let me know how it works out for you.

Thanks!

JB

Using your tablet or PC

Follow these steps for each AT&T service to make a late payment:

1. Select myAT&T tab
  2. Hover over Billing & Usage (or Bill & Payments if you manage multiple bills) at the top of the page, and then select Make a Payment.
    • If you manage multiple bills, select the account for which you're making a late payment.
    • If you want to split the amount due into two payments with different dates, amounts, and/or payment methods, select Split this Payment.
  3. Enter the Amount of your payment(s).
  4. Select the calendar icon, next to the Payment Date field, and choose a date. Available dates are based on your eligibility.
  5. Select a Payment Method.
    If you select Other, you're committing to paying online, at a payment location, by phone, on or before the date you selected.
  6. Enter your payment information, then select Next.
  7. Review your payment details, then select Submit to complete your scheduled late payment.

Using your smartphone

We make it easy to make a late payment. Just follow these steps for each AT&T service to make a late payment via checking/savings account or debit/credit card:

1. Log in to your account using the myAT&T app1 or from our mobile site (m.att.com/myatt). 
  2. If you have multiple accounts linked to your AT&T Access ID, select the appropriate Wireless account.
  3. Select the menu Image of menu button button.
  4. Select Billing & payments, and then select the Make payment button.
  5. Select a Payment date. Available dates are based on your eligibility.
  6. Select a payment method and enter your payment information if necessary. If you're using the myAT&T app1 for iOS or Android, you can select Scan to automatically input your checking account information from a check.
  7. Select Continue.
  8. Review the Terms and Conditions, and then select Submit.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I hate AT&T they lie. Every time I call to tell them that I have paid my part of family plan bill they say something different they say well that will keep you phOne on and then the next agent says no it will be disconnected. Is it my fault I pay My bill and the other does not. They need to have something where t loyal customer is credited. And when I want to transfer they charge a ridiculous deposit when I am the only loyal customer on the bill!!!!!!!!!!! Every agent says something different I swear they are crooks. Sprint may not have the best service but they were awesome when it came to customer service and doing everything possible to assure your service!!!!!!!!oh and they would turn your service back on!!! I will tell everyone do not go with AT&T!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How do I get copies of my past bills for 6 months?

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

4 years ago

Long on to your online account. The past 16 months of bills are available there.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question