Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 8:20 PM

Billing statement for reimbursement

I have something called a combined account (family plan for wireless which includes my number plus 2 others from my family. For claiming a reimbursement, I need a statement which shows only the charges pertaining to my line. How can I get that ? Any help would be appreciated. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.1K Messages

2 months ago

There is only one statement but it lists charges for each line separately.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for the response.I did notice that but am surprised that there is no provision to exclude unnecessary information for the claim. The statement runs into 5+ pages and I don’t feel comfortable having to provide all call details . 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.1K Messages

2 months ago

So don’t submit the entire bill, just the part with your line charges.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

It is a.pdf format with 5 pages. Any suggestions on how to save only the selected pages ?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.1K Messages

2 months ago

Use a pdf editor or print to pdf, just printing the pages you want.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

Have tried this, but there isnt a way to separate out the accounts. Have spoken to customer service and they have confirmed their inability to print out a separate statement.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

2 months ago

To reiterate what @sandblaster said, you'll have to edit the PDF. For example, delete pages or block out information. 

Alternatively, you can print to paper, and then just scan the pages you want back in. 

Get started...

Ask a new question