Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 8:52 PM

Billing issue

I have been an ATT customer for 15 years. We pay our bills on time every month. Our bill is around $165 per month for 4 lines unlimited data. We recently added to our account ATT TV and combined accounts for billing. Apparently this screws everything up! ATT created a new account number for us on our wireless plan, charged us new set up fees, doubled our wireless bill for the month and now expects me to pay the whole charges. I paid the usual amount we owe as it should not have changed and now our account still has a balance like it was never paid. I tried calling in to talk to customer service three times, the last person said she thinks she figured it out and should be correct, yet nothing has changed.  Can someone contact me so we can get this fixed? I'm at the point of switching to VERIZON!     I'm getting (Edited per community guidelines) that this should not take 5 conversations to fix. Can you say incompetent! 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. If calls aren’t getting results, you can escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. Sorry to say but agreeing to combined billing was a mistake.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question