The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
s11111's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 9:02 PM

Billing issue not resolved from 45 days with online Customer service. Please be aware of Autopay.

Hi ,

I am an ATT customer for more than 10 years and I was charged for an amount of 645$ for one month with Autopay. I don't know how can ATT charge a customer 645$ for one month and I usually pay 51$ every month but I tried reaching customer service and I was said case has been created but no solution yet from 45 days. Customer service team has no access to management team and this is really disgusting for not providing the ATT customer for a solution. I am so tired and will move to other service provider very soon.

Unnecessarily charges , Customer Services is really painful.

ACE - Sage

• 

92K Messages

3 y ago

@s11111

Billed for what?  Your bill is detailed.  If you were billed for overages or other charges that is detailed on your bill.  Overage charges are usually not credited unless you can prove they are wrong. 

You can file a formal dispute by mail:

IF YOU DISPUTE ANY CHARGES ON YOUR BILL, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING AT AT&T BILL DISPUTE, 1025 LENOX PARK, ATLANTA, GA 30319 WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE BILL OR YOU'LL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LEGAL ACTION RAISING SUCH DISPUTE.

You can also file a BBB complaint and someone will contact you from ATT to explain the bill or fix it.  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.