Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
D

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 20, 2020 6:20 PM

billing errors on my account

My account was charged $30 for upgrade in Dec. also recurring charges of $ 8.99 and $ 6.01, for insurance that I never asked or signed for it. Please credit my account from Dec 2019 to know for all these charges ASAP. Thank you. Diana Silva

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account or can provide any credits. You need to call.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

a month ago

No credit here, this is a public forum of other customers. You must actually call AT&T to discuss your account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

a month ago

I don't believe AT&T as a whole is a deceptive entity. But I acknowledge there are too many agents these days who do not understand the billing properly or are so overworked they just want to get the next call. Many call centers were closed temporarily because of Covid, meaning they are short staffed from their regular agents and relying more heavily on outsourcing.

So problems to fix yes, but not a deceptive entity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question