Need help understanding your bill?
annoyed32's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 14th, 2015 6:40 PM

Billing date change

I have a question. Why would a company change your bill due date after two years then charge you a fee to change it back after you complain? I set that due date up in accordance with my pay schedule. They had enough nerve to charge me $15 for the privilege of switching it back. Sounds like something Time Warner would do.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello there @annoyed32,

Thank you for reaching out to the AT&T Community with your concerns; I would be happy to assist you with the $15 charge. 

AT&T has Standardized payment due dates for Wireless and Digital Life customers; this changes the date your bill is due, but your billing cycle stays the same.  We understand that changes to a bill’s due date can be inconvenient so we do offer the ability to change your billing cycle (which would also change your due date) without a fee.  To get detailed information about any of the charges that may be on your bill, please click here to go to our Question a charge support article. If you've reviewed the information in the sections above and still have a question about a charge, send us a private message by clicking here and we'll gladly assist!

Thank you,

Charise

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

There is a 404 error message at the linked page: change your billing cycle

A Support search for "change billing cycle" does not yield any relevant results

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.