Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

7 Messages

Wed, Feb 12, 2020 5:50 PM

Billing Customer Service

My calls to customer service have gone nowhere and chat hasn't been great either. What are the best ways to get results when dealing with ATT?

I've recently had an increase in my wireless bill and can get no help on the issue. At this point, I'm frustrated and ready to give up; the price I have now is no longer competitive and I can get different service at a fraction of the cost. I want to talk to customer service about the increase and have yet to get that opportunity. Does anyone know of alternative means of getting service and results?

Responses

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

8.7K Messages

2 months ago

Go online and look at the other plans available. Many times being on a grandfathered plan (which are the ones that have had price increases) is more expensive than looking at the currently-offer plans.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.7K Messages

2 months ago

Unless you are on a grandfathered plan that had a price increase, and I’m not aware of any recent increases, the only reason for your bill going up is additional lines or services or phones. What exactly increased? What is the name of your plan?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Best way is att.com or the MyAtt app where you can see all bills for the last serval months and it compares each and shows you where the variance is between them. Very simple to understand. Or you can visit the nearest store, or you can call 800. 331. 0500 and try and have it explained.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

@mobilemax

Did you even read the post? They have got no where with CS calls or Chat and you tell them to call customer service? What planet are you on? No the real one.

• 

7 Messages

I'm not exactly sure of the precise name; it's an "unlimited" plan that I've had for some time. The increase might have to do with hardware and I don't know for sure. I haven't received a definitive answer from AT&T support and am close to giving up. Between wait times and transfers, the support has been lackluster and I desperately need to figure this out.

Thanks for the help and I'll try support again to hopefully get this figured out
MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

8.7K Messages

@True_Lou Saying you don’t know the exact plan name tells me one important thing: you still haven’t looked at your bill.

Of course support can’t help you when you refuse to read your bill.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…