Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
robsdow's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 8:15 AM

Bill way too high! Anyone else?

My bill is $144.22 for 2 lines and only 3GB of data and no overages. This is ridiculous! Anyone else have this problem?

Responses

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

6 y ago

For 2 phones, $40 for 3GB, $40 for phone 1, $40 for phone 2, plus taxes and fees.

Once your phones are out of contract, they will go down to $25 each so it will be $90 plus taxes and fees.

If your phones are already out of contract, it is possible that the phones are on separate plans.

Check your bill and make sure that it is correct.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.5K Messages

6 y ago

@kdfederer wrote:

For 2 phones, $40 for 3GB, $40 for phone 1, $40 for phone 2, plus taxes and fees.

Once your phones are out of contract, they will go down to $25 each so it will be $90 plus taxes and fees.

If your phones are already out of contract, it is possible that the phones are on separate plans.

Check your bill and make sure that it is correct.

Or he could already be paying $90 for service with 2 Next plan installments which would easiy put the bill in the $140 range.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question