Need help understanding your bill?
G_meyson's profile

1 Message

Monday, December 4th, 2023 4:32 PM

BILL CREDIT SENT TO THE WRONG NUMBER

So I will start by saying I bought a phone through att and exchanged my iPhone X for that and in exchange for iPhone 12ProMax but waited for the credit to start rolling through my and didn’t come through I stopped paying switched to prepaid got a bill of $1139 went straight to collection this is about 3 years and counting if I am being honest went to the store back and forth they couldn’t help manager is always on vacation couldn’t get to see him I just a rep to help me sort it out since this is a forum where we can ask for help I am willing to pay the rest of the money as soon as the credit is applied that just all I need 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

3 months ago

3 years ago? 🤦🏼‍♀️

This should have been brought up three years ago. You're way too late now. 

And the terms of the deal required that you stay with AT&T postpaid on a qualified plan for 36 months, which you acknowledge you did not do.  You're not exactly in a great bargaining position. AT&T is perfectly happy to ruin your credit. They do petty very well.

So (Edited per community guidelines) it up and pay off the $1,100 bucks or enjoy having your credit ruined for several years. By the way AT&T will never unlock the phone.  

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.