Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 5:40 PM

Bad customer service- rude agent, refused to help

I am writing about an agent named John who was very rude and went mute on asking questions about my bill. the agent refused to answer questions by staying mute and upon asking if he was there or not, he just went on saying” I told you again and again, that’s the bill I see and not sure from where you got extra amount charged on your bill” I had to ask him to transfer me to his supervisor if he didn’t know and he didn’t care and refused to do so. I believe I deserve to know the charges what iam billed for or atleast be answered politely. This is disappointing and rude and very unhappy with the service.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 weeks ago

This is a customer populated Community forum, not a way to reach AT&T support.

From what you posted I gather that you're seeing a bill that is higher than the bill that the rep was looking at. Perhaps you should take your bill to a local AT&T store and have someone else look at it as well.

By the way if you are looking at a somewhat colorful item called a customer service summary, that is not a bill, it is higher than your bill as it does not include discounts

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.