AT&T Wireless S u c k s - large corporate nonsense
- Long time AT&T customer since the launch of the iphone. Paid around $2 0 0 a month for all these years (12 years of service!)
- Just cancelled service from AT&T on Nov 18, 2019.
- At&T tells me they have changed their policy and do not allow pro-rating of bills. So now having to pay from Nov 18-Dec 1 when I didn't even have service.
- I cannot understand, for the life of me, how they can charge someone for service when the service was already cancelled - How is the FTC not looking at this ?
- I hate it when large corporations are able to get away with this kind of non-sense.
- 12 years of service, and now I hate this company and will do everything in my power to make others aware of this unprofessional conduct so that these rascals can be taught a lesson so they cannot mess with individual consumers like me.