Need help understanding your bill?
derekgu's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 4:35 PM

ATT refund for exchange from iphone 6+ to iphone 6

I am the account holder. I recently did an exchange for the line ending in 1717. I got charged with full retail price, 816.55 for getting the iphone 6 64G gold quickly while shipping iphone6+ 16G gold ( which is also charge 326.61).

I called ATT premier last friday 10/10/2014 and got confirmation that ATT warehouse received the iphone6+ on 10/08/2014. I was informed to see the refund posted on my credit card within 1-2 billing cycle. But I cannot wait that long, so the representative make an escalation ticket for my case (#307106) and promised me that I should get a call back from one of the supervisors with in 24-48 hours (I specifically confirmed with her that someone will call me at weekends).

I waited until tuesday and noone called me back. So I called ATT premier again on tuesday and informed that I should wait until wednesday. OK today is wednesday still no calls. 

And I just saw a refund for 291.61 which is not 816.55. So I immediately called the premier for the issue and the person told me he did not have the capability to tell me anything and had to wait for the supervisor to call. 

This is so frustrated. I understand the supervisor in the escalation team is very busy but I completely am left in the dark since I have to wait and wait. This is taking so long from 48 hours to 3 business days and now to forever. 

I need someone so resolve the issue asap. to me this 800 sth is not a small amount. 

Need help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @derekgu 

I'm very sorry you're having some issues with your phone orders. Our Social Media Care team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hi,

Well, at least almost a week has passed, still nobody tries to call me. What is taking so long? Is AT&T going to do anything? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.