Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
W

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 6:07 AM

Att lied to me

It’s probably too late to do anything but I’m still (Edited per community guidelines) at ATT for lying to me about my bill, and now I’m paying $436 for 2 months of service - and they think that’s ok? (Edited per community guidelines)! Idc if I change my service in a billing period it’s a scam to charge me for service a month ahead when you haven’t provided it yet, and it’s marginal service at that! You can (Edited per community guidelines) well be sure I’m canceling all your crappy service, phone & tv. Before I got this stupid Apple Watch I didn’t have an issue besides the high prices compared to other reliable carriers; I made sure to ask and verify about my charges and what I could expect on my bill before agreeing to anything, but that might as well have been smoke and mirrors because it’s been far from that. Run away from Att DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR (Edited per community guidelines) AND CRAPPY SERVICE.

Responses

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

This will be going global to show the scam I’ve been going through - I cannot believe this company is allowed to operate in this capacity and it’s ok?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.7K Messages

2 months ago

First bills include:

More than one months service charges.

Activation fees.

Installments on new phones (even if you qualify for promotions)

First 2 to 4 bills do not yet include:

Auto pay and paperless discount

Discounts for employer/signature discount/FAN discounts 

Promotional credits on phones.  

all of the above was included in the paperwork you signed, or the email you agreed to if you purchased online or on the phone. Any of this look familiar? Don’t you read stuff you agreed to?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

I added an Apple Watch to my service - $10+$17(equip) $27+taxes - I know how the service works, I’ve had for over 10yrs - never have I ever paid $436 for 2 months of service.

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

Also neither of that matters, especially when it was “AT&T” themselves that told me my bill would only be $103/mth

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.7K Messages

2 months ago

So what is on the $436 bill that wasn't on the previous bill? 

Activation fee $30

Are they charging you the full cost of the watch?

What? 

We can only see what you post.  Please make sure you did not post any personal identifying information. But if you block all of that on your bill you can at least show us what it is that AT&T is billing you $436 for.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question