Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
libia0930's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 4:58 PM

ATT IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER CANCELING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....

Att is probably one of the best company's when it comes to service cant take that from them but they lack customer service to the point where to cancel my lines which i have had for 15 years cost me 2500 and its 100% worth it they never and i mean NEVER "work" with you they never seem to put any notes in your account that would affect them in a negative way to help the customers, they disconnected my lines even though we arranged a payment date and when i called and spoke to an insulant customer rep and a arrogant manager they said there's no records of that.......well how convenient for them and forced me to pay a bill when i did not have the money because i have a 92 year old grandma that needs a phone 24/7 just in case of an emergency, then a month later my bill comes and they charged me a reactivation fee of 40.00 dollars i called an explained the situation and how its not my fault they deactivated my service even though we agreed to a payment date but of course no records where ever recorded and the manager said theres nothing he can do......can you believe that a multimillion dollar company cant do anything.
That just put me in a position where i lost all respect and believe in att i believed they were the best company for years but they lost a very important aspect of the customer service world "the customer is always right".
I would rate them a 1 out of 10 and the only reason they get 1 is because you cant take that the service is pretty good but other then that ATT SUCKS THEYRE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST OUT OF EVERY SINGLE WIRELESS COMPANY AND LETS BE HONEST FOR THE MONEY I RATHER GO TO VERIZON WHICH I WILL BE GOING TO.
I WOULD RECOMMEND NOBODY TO ATT.

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

6 y ago

if you think att wouldn't do payment terms wait till verizon.  There billing is iron clad.  I look at any service like this if I cant pay it I dont need it.  My credit card company is not going to give me a break either.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.4K Messages

6 y ago

@libia0930

I think you will find all companies expect to be paid for service provided.
i have to assume AT&T reports late payment just like other companies.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

@lizdance40 Your correct most company's won't give you service if you don't pay.......but theres a difference in not paying and just expecting to get free service then calling speaking to a manager and making an "agreement" and then turn around and say we never made that agreement we have no records of the conversation and cutting it off very different situations i know the consequences of not paying your bills but in this day and age theres a reason for customer service, i don't expect anything free theres no such things but as a loyal customer for over 15 years i believe there can be a little room of help to the customer. 

neo979

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

6 y ago

@libia0930Your posts are unreadable. Please use punctuation, sentences, paragraphs, and spelling. Conciseness would be good too.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

@neo979 I am not on this blog to write a perfect paragraph but to share my experiences with this company, so if you cant understand the words because of the "punctuations" then no offense but dont read it. I dont need grammar advice thank you.  

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hello! @libia0930 Thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a negative experience. We’ll be happy to reach out to you and discuss your charges.  Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information:

Your cellular or account number

Your full name

The best date and time to contact you

Hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question