AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:18 AM

Att I thought was the best provider

Lol. Been a loyal customer for well over 13 years. This October 2, seeya. Thanks too att customer service. What a joke. Where do they find these people. Ha, let me guess. I betcha it's some type of automated system that hires these people.

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Where is my $1,000 you owe me. Been on phone support for 3 hours where is my $.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I've been paying for 20 gb and been receiving 10 gb of data. Not to mention they charge me $15 for every data overage. Do u think the yard gonna credit me.

Get shat about my $1000 deposit I been waiting. Y'all said you were gonna mail my deposit back. I'm still waiting.

Literally had a manager tell me my $500
Was equivalent to a nickel to att.

What a joke att

A loyal customer for 13 years.
dreamdrop

Former Employee

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Claytonlowe,

I can totally understand wanting to make sure your money is in your pocket. When it comes to an amount of that size, a representative has do some digging into your account history to make sure that everything is correct. Once all that is finished a case is created for our finance team to look over what the representative has found and if a refund is valid.

If it has to do with purchasing of goods and getting a refund I would recommend gathering up the recpiets and bill statements you have since with amounts like this the case team may ask you send a copy of proof of purchase.

On the other hand if it has to do with rerating refund serivce this is usually applied to the account itself. However, since it is a large amount above a normal reprenstatives amount they would still have to create a case.

I hope this helps (^ w^)/

Get started...

Ask a new question