Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Help for account, billing & more
J

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 21, 2021 8:15 PM

AT&T has frauded me!

I have been a long time customer with AT&T for cell phone and up until recently, Wi-Fi and TV! But not anymore!!! After realizing that AT&T had been billing me and my wife for 2 year's for 2 phones that we don't have and are not operational, I contacted them and asked to be refunded for almost 2 years of service on the phone's that we don't have. The guys I spoke with, Ernesto told me that he could see that 1 of the phones had not been used and the other had minimal usage, somehow?! We don't have the 2 lines that they're saying we have, we don't get call for those numbers, etc.! 

I only asked for the money that we had paid for service's that we've NEVER received! He informed me that they would only credit me $100 of the almost 2 year's that we've been billed!!! I told him that wasn't good enough and if I owed them money, they would hit my credit report, hand over my debt to a collection agency, etc., until they got every penny due them and all they want to give me is a small fraction of all I had paid!!! 

I am completely done with at&t and as soon as this contract is up, I will NEVER do business with them again! If you want a telecom company that you can trust, it isn't AT&T!!! I regret ever coming to, and doing business with AT&T!!! 

Respectfully, 

JohnnyK1965

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

29.8K Messages

1 عام مضت

AT&T, like most companies, has a message on each statement telling you that you have 60 days to dispute any inaccuracies on that statement.  You got two years worth of service and didn't dispute any of the statements.  Now you have, and they'll credit back the charges on up to 60 days worth of statements.

Littlelo21

• 

18 Messages

1 عام مضت

How do you just see that charge after so long? Looking at your bill would have avoided these charges back then. Att isn’t going to refund 2 years of service ..

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.