Help for account, billing & more
X

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 3, 2021 12:21 AM

AT&T Fiber customers receive 25% off new wireless plan

I just received my first wireless bill; however, I don't see the 25% off of my bill as it was quoted when I did an online check out. I have double checked to ensure I've fulfilled all qualifying factors for eligibility. I have tried using chat support, but I was unable to get a valid understanding of why I don't have the credit. I've been on the phone for 3 hours only to be transferred from the wireless department to the fiber department and back to the wireless department. I'm really starting to regret the decision to change wireless providers.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

11.7K Messages

1年前

Credits for promotions take up to 3 billing cycles to be applied. 

You'll receive catch-up credits on the first bill they show up on. 

• 

2 Messages

1年前

Thank you for the info

• 

7 Messages

10分前

I signed up for this deal online last Thursday. I checked today and the discount is not showing on my wireless account. At&t chat is telling me I will not get it because my services are not bundled. Is this true? When I sign in it is showing 2 different account numbers for wireless and fiber. 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

10分前

Services do not have to be bundled, as long as you have qualifying services you will receive discount (i.e. fiber internet, matching name, address, social) Takes 2-3 bill cycles to appear. 

• 

7 Messages

10分前

Wow, ATT chat needs to get their act together. They had me so upset last night. 

I checked today and my $15 (25%) discount for being an internet customer is already showing up on my account!! I still have 2 account numbers and it's not bundled. 

3 different agents during the same chat told me I would need to bundle. I wasn't against bundling, I was just concerned things would get more screwed up if they starting messing with the accounts. 

"[Candice B] : You need to bundle the wireless and Internet account for the 25% discount."

"[AT&T] : John, upon checking you have to bundle your wireless and internet service together, so that you will get bundle discount."

"[Antony] : In order to bundle your account my agent would need the passcode to get access to your account"

• 

2 Messages

10分前

I am in same boat. I even had my 3rd bill generated and still don't see the fiber credit applied.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.