Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
Help for account, billing & more
Gary L's profile
Gary L
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Celestial 50!
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 11:05 PM

AT&T Elite, Extra, and Starter plan pricing and features for 1 to 10 phone lines.

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 6.11.56 PM.jpgversion 2.0

Please offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if it needs to be changed corrected. I will update as needed.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

1 Attachment

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

2 y ago

These "plan" costs include base plan and line access fees and discounts (autopay, paperless, and multi-line) all combined;

they do NOT include taxes and (admin-type) fees.

When you get a bill you will see all sorts of costs broken out, but once your autopay/paperless discount starts, the total (before taxes/fees) should match.

Final costs are completely different than you'll see on a CSS (Customer Service Summary). Don't ever panic when you see these.

Watches/Wearables are $10 per line

Tablets are $20 per line.

Connected Cars are $20 per line.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.