Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Help for account, billing & more
dax1983's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 4, 2017 3:02 PM

AT&T Didn't honor the Trade in Program for Iphone 7, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I ordered an iphone 7 on sept 9th of 2016 as a trade in program for an older iphone 6. Its April 4, 2017, i haven't received any statement credits or AT&T will not return my old phone back to me. I've called countless amounts of time, spoke with several different departments, opened up several cases but i have nothing. No resolution, NOTHING. Every time i call, I give them the case number, they put me on hold and just hang up on me. Went to the AT&T Store for help, they said i would have to call the 611 and deal with them. I've been with AT&T for over 10 years and i have 7 lines with them and I feel like they just don't care about their clients anymore. Anyone here that can help point me in the right directions, any help would be much appreciated.

AT&T Case Number: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

5 y ago

Have they received your old phone?  Tracking?

How was it traded in? Store or mail?

Did you use the promo code when trading in the old phone?  

If you need help from advanced support team, message them here >> @ATTMobilityCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

Me three. Confirmed as received my trade in phone. The excuse is the back room staff is working on it. Backlog and it will be done. I was assured for 4 months now. It's half a yr from sept 2016. Is it a scam of ATT??

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

Me three. I spoke to at least 5 different 611 agents and all confirmed that I am eligible, they received my trade in phone, it's just the back room staff is back log and needs time to work on it. For 6 months since last Sept, it's very inefficient. Should we all write to the monitoring governmental authority for telecommunication or consumer protection? That will be my next step.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.