Need help understanding your bill?
AngelicaZold's profile

4 Messages

Saturday, August 19th, 2023 7:43 PM

Closed

AT&T DECEPTIVE CON ARTISTS

AT&T the ONLY REASON THEY ARE RICH IS BECAUSE THEY STEAL FROM INNOCENT HARD WORKING AMERICANS. AT&T MISTREATED ME EXTREMELY POORLY TO THE POINT WHERE I RETURNED MY PHONES. I BOUGHT TWO PHONES. A PHONE FOR ME TO UPGRADE & A PHONE FOR MY CHILD. MY CHILD WANTED TO KEEP THERE OLD PHONE & I WAS HAVING AT&T LIE & MANIPULATE & SO I RETURNED TWO DEVICES BOTH USING PREPAID LABELS THAT AT& T PROVIDED THAT SHOWS THE TRACKING NUMBER ON THE LABELS. ATT SENT THE LABELS ON JUNE 2ND AND ON JUNE 5TH SHIPPED IT JUNE 13TH RECEIVED BOTH ONES TO FLOWER MOUND TEXAS. SO BOTH PHONES ARRIVED HOWEVER THEY ONLY REFUNDED ONE PHONE NOT TWO!!THEY SAID THEY CANT FIND THE OTHER PHONE SO THEY CANT REFUND ME MY $1380.00!!! THEY HAVE MY PHONE BUT THAT WAS AFTER MAKING ME WAIT 13 WEEKS FOR A REFUND & BEING TOLD 4 WEEKS THEN THAT THEY SENT A CHECK THEN THAT THEY MAILED A CARD THEN THEY ARE NOW SAYING NEVER RECEIVED JUST LIKE THEY DIDNT HAVE CASH AT 7 LOCATIONS 4 DAYS LATER AT THE STORE TO REFUND ME HERE I AM A MOM OF 2 CHILDREN 13 WEEKS LATER WITH AT& T A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR THEFT OF A COMPANY STEALING FROM ME THEY MADE ME WAIT 3 HOURS ON THE CALL THE NEVER ANSWER THEN THEY HANG UP OR SPEAK POOR ENGLISH OR YOU HAVE LOUD BACKGROUND NOISE THEY TRANSFER ME TO A SUPERVISOR AFTER 3 HOURS OF BEING ON A CALL HOPING ILL HANG UP AND FORGET ABOUT MY MONEY THEN THEY GET A SUPERVISOR (EIN )ON THE LINE WHO GIVES ME A SERIEL NUMBER OFF THE PREPAID LABEL WHICH MEANS HE HAS THE TRACKING NUMBER!!! & HE TELLS ME THAT IS THE TRACKING NUMBER! THEN HE TELLS ME TO GO TO USPS WITH MY KIDS AND THE LADYS AT USPS WARN ME THEY CAN ONLY GO BACK 30 DAYS ON RECEIPTS AND SINCE ATT BEEN LYING TO ME FOR 90 DAYS THEY CANT GO BACK PAST 30 DAYS IN THE RECORDS AND THE MANAGER SAID THE ATT MANAGER ( EIN)HAD GIVEN ME A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER & SHE ALSO WARNED ME THAT I WAS THE 11TH PERSON THIS MONTH WITH AT&T LOSING THERE PHONES AND WANTING A RECEIPT. THAT IM BEING SCAMMED.IF HE HAD THAT SERIEL NUMBER THEN HE HAS THE ACTUAL REAL TRACKING NUMBER!!! TO MY PREPAID LABEL THAT THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PROVIDE WHICH THEY EMAILED ME AND MY EMAIL DELETED MY OLD MAIL AFTER SO MANY WEEKS OF HAVING A FULL EMAIL. I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GET RID OF THE PHONES AFTER BILLING ISSUES WHERE THEY LIED 100 PLUS TIMES. AT ONE POINT TOLD ME MY ACCOUNT COULDNT SHUT DOWN BC I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO LINES NO BILLS NO BALANCE NO PHONES AND THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT OPEN SO I WOULD GET REFUNDED THROUGH THE OPEN ACCOUNT. THAT WAS A SUPERVOSOR WHO SAID THE COMPUTER WOULDNT ALLOW MY ACCOUNT TO SHUT DOWN. I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS WITH ATT!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL NEED TO REIMBURSE ME FOR TIME STRESS GAS AND INTEREST ON WAITING IF THEY DONT GET MY MONEY BACK TO ME I WILL SUE THEM!!!!! IF I DIDNT HAVE ANOTHER PHONE OR I WASNT RICH WHAT WOULD I DO WHERE WOULD I BE DUE TO ATT AND WOULD THEY EVEN CARE!!!!!! THIS WHOLE THING STARTED WHEN THEY EMAILED ME SAYING I WAS ELLIGIBLE TO UNLOCK MY DEVICE. I THOUGHT WHY NOT ITS PAID OFF BUT INSTEAD THEY RED FLAGGED MY ACCOUNTS ( LIED AND SAID FRAUD) BECAUSE APPARENTLY THEY HAVE THIS POLOCY THAT IF YOU TRY TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICES AFTER 24 OR 48 HOURS OF PAYING THEM OFF THEY RED FLAG YOU FORCE YOU TO NOT LEAVE THEM !! I WAS NOT EVEN TRYING TO LEAVE THEM I JUST UPGRADE MY PHONES ALOT & I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SMART TO UNLOCK IT INCASE IN A FEW YEARS I GO TO UPGRADE AGAIN & SELL PRIVATELY FACEBOOK A PHONE FOR TRYING TO GET BACK MY MONEY INSTEAD OF BEING RIPPED OFF. INSTEAD AFTER GIVING THEM 13 PAID OFF PHONES FOR MY BUSSINESS AND ALWAYS PAYING ON TIME I GET TWO LOCKED PHONES AND AN ATITTUDE AND THEY WERE THE PNES WHO SENT ME THE LINK TO UNLOCK THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! SO IF YOU HAVE THIS RULE WHY EVEN DIRECT ME TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN AFTER ALL THAT I WAS SO UPSET I TRIED TO RETURN THE PHONES BUT MANY LOCATIONS ARE A DIFFERENT COMPANY AND THEY SAID IT MUST SAY ITS A CORPORATE STORE AT ONE STORE THE STORE I BOUGHT THE PHONES AT I WAS TOLD THEY DONT DO IN STORE RETURNS THE NEXT DAY TOLD THEY DO THEN THE NEXT DAY TOLD TO CALL THEM EVERY 2 HOURS TO CHECK TO SEE IF THEY GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLE TO REFUND ME. I DROVE TO 7 STORES TO BE TOLD THEY ALL DONT KEEP A MEASILY 1380 ON THEM AND THAT I WOULD BE FORCED TO RETURN MY STORE BOUGHT PHONES THROUGH THE MAIL AND I WAS VERY UNEASY AND VERY HESITANT SO I HAD TO MAKE SURE MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED FIRST THEY TOLD ME AFTER 4 HOURS ON HOLD FINALLY A SUPERVISOR IN THE PREPAID LABEL DEPARTMENT GETS ON THE LIME AND SAYS THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET HIM SHUT MY ACCOUNT DOWN AND THATS IT MUST STAY OPEN BUT I WARNED HIM OF MY CONCERNS THAT I WANT A REFUND BY CHECK NOT TO AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS NO ACTIVE BALANCE AND NO ACTIVE LINES HE THEN TOLD ME OH WELL ITS NOT HIM BUT THE COMPUTER( ALL LIES!!!! HE DID NOT SHUT MY ACCOUNT DOWN ON PURPOSE SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO REFUND ME !!!! BUT REFUND ME TO THE OPEN ACCOUNT VERSUS THE MAIL!!! SO THAT I WOULD BE FORCED TO STAY WITH THEM.. SO I DROVE TO THE STORE THE LADY SAYS THERE A NOTE HERE ITS SAYS DONT SHUT HER ACCOUNT DOWN AND NOT ELLIGIBLE TO RETURN HER PHONE TO THE STORE. I TOLD THE MANAGER SHUT MY ACCOUNT DOWN THIS IS ILLEGAL YOU CANT KEEP MY ACCOUNT OPEN ILLEGAL SHE FINALLY DID SHUT IT DOWN AND THEN I FELT PEACE TO RETURN THESE TWO DEVICES IMMEDIATELY TO AT&T IN TEXAS THE NEXT STATE OVER FROM OKLAHOMA AT THE MUSTANG POST OFFICE USPS IN MUSTANG OKLAHOMA. SO I PROCEEDED. I HELD ON TO MY RECEIPT FOR 9 WEEKS UNTIL A AT& T REPRESENTATIVE ASSURED ME MY REFUND WAS ON THE WAY 10 BUSSINESS DAYS AND THAT I SHOULD AND CAN DISPOSE OF THE RECEIPT NOW. SO I DID BUT THAT WAS ALL A LIE TO ME THEY NEVER EVER PLANNED ON REFUNDING ME THEY DID REFUND ONE PHONE AND NOT TWO NOW THEY ASKING ME FOR THE INFORMATION THEY AHVE AND THAT THEY SENT ME SO I CALLED BACK AGAIN SPOKE TO A GIRL CINDY WHO REFUSED TO EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE LABEL WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER SHE SAID ITS A LIABILITY AND ITS MY INFORMATION WHE CANT GIVE ME!! ( SHE SAID SHE CAN SEE MY TRACKING NUMBER BUT UNFORTUNATELY TO GET REFUNDED I NEED TO TELL HER WHAT IT IS!!! THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME TOLD ME A SUPERVISOR WOULD CALL ME AND THEY NEVER EVER DID!!!!!

Former Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

7 months ago

That wall of nonsense is too much to decipher. Take out all the gibberish, use punctuation, and don’t type in caps and then maybe it will make sense. There’s too much conflicting information here. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

7 months ago

No, actually it would be much easier for us to offer help and suggestions if you made your post shorter and clearer, used correct punctuation so we can tell where one point stops and another begins, and remove your caps so it's easier to read. Besides caps indicates that you are shouting, which is distracting, and I don't think you are. Do you have all of the paperwork and documentation that you should have been given at the time of the sale? Do you have copies of the return label and receipts?

As a side note, it can depend on which store you go to. An Authorized AT&T Retail store or an AT&T Corporate Store. The Retail stores are not owned and operated by AT&T and are not staffed with AT&T employees. They just sell AT&T goods and services and then pass the information on to AT&T, who has no idea of what you were told during the sales process. Some are less-than-honest with the customers. And there are some things that a Retail Store can't do. A Corporate Store is wholly owned and operated by AT&T with AT&T employees and you are more likely to get better and more accurate/complete service. Unfortunately both stores look exactly the same so it pays to ask before you go in. And, kiosks like you see in Target, Costco, Sam's Club, etc are also retail outlets.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 months ago

Agree with @Lockdowncraziness  no one here can help you with anything 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

7 months ago

@AngelicaZold  You posted in a public forum. Threatening other posters here is the quickest way for you to get banned by the mods. Most folks who post here are asking for help, guidance, and suggestions. As far as your lawyers go, you agreed to Binding Arbitration when you signed or agreed to use AT&T services. Read your TOS or go to the AT&T website and read it. Very informative and enlightening to some. 

We do not work for AT&T and are customers just like yourself so it is not our "crooked company". 

If you refuse to try and clean up your original post then your rantings will fall on deaf ears and get you nowhere. My suggestion and that point in time would be to file a BBB complaint because that will go straight to AT&T Corporate and someone higher up in the company will contact you and you can discuss your issue directly with them. Just have all of your paperwork and documentation ready.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

7 months ago

Problematic replies have been removed as per forum rules.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

7 months ago

🤦🏼‍♀️

Ranting just to vent.

No point in responding or trying to help 

4 Messages

6 months ago

YOUR COMPANY RESPONSEA SHOW CURROPTION YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR ATTACKING ME FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS AN AMMENDMENT AND MY STORY IS MY TRUTH I DONT HAVE A LAWYER YET SO CANT BE THREATENED OF ANYTHING AND IF YOU TAKE MY POST DOWN ITS PROOF YOUR TRYING TO BE DECEITFUL AND MANIPULATE ME AND REFUSE TO LET ME EXPOSE YOUR COMPANY. SCARED MUCH? YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM READING MY POST TO COMMENT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE BECAUSE IT CLEARLY EXPOSES THE TRUTH AND PEOPLE WILL READ IT AND NOT DO BUSSINESS KNOWING HOW BADLY YOU TREATED ME BUT STILL ARE TREATING ME AND BY THE COMMENTS YOU WROTE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME AND CONTINUE TO DO ABSOLUTE NOTHING BUT LIE AND THREATEN ME BUT THATS AGAIN ALL THE PROOF I NEED 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 months ago

Good lord get a grip this is a public customer populated forum not AT&T none of the responders work for AT&T. And your freedom of speech stops when you login here. I suggest you research what your freedom of speech entails. 🤦‍♂️

@skeeterintexas  she’s back 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

6 months ago

RESPONSES HERE ARE NOT FROM AT&T BUT FROM CUSTOMERS BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ALREADY.

AND FYI:  THE FIRST AMENDMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO MESSAGE BOARDS.  🙄🙄🙄🙄

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

6 months ago

Might be time to close this discussion as it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.