Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 3, 2014 7:03 PM

Are there any good reasons why I should not seize Sprint's offer on 12/6?

Are there any good reasons why I should not jump the AT&T ship on Friday 12/6 for Sprint and cut my cellular bill in half?

Responses

bizhui

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

6 years ago

If you are looking for a better signal coverage. Also, if you are looking to travel constantly. Beside these reason, I don't find a reason not to. As long as you are within the coverage area of Sprint and you can make you phone call, send text message, and using internet, you SHOULD DEFINITELY go for any other carrier instead of att. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

What is Sprint offering?  I am under contract with AT&T on 2 of my 3 lines and I cannot stand AT&T any longer

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.9K Messages

6 years ago

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

6 years ago

@dianewade wrote:
Are there any good reasons why I should not jump the AT&T ship on Friday 12/6 for Sprint and cut my cellular bill in half?

The biggest thing to consider is whether Sprint will provide the service you need when and where you need it. It won't matter how much cheaper your bill is if you can't use the service. Also be advised to take advantage of their offer, you will need to buy new phones from Sprint and trade in your old ones. Additionally, Sprint said they may prioritze data traffic on the network, giving precedence to customers who are paying full price for their service.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Well diane,  Wasn't that the company canned answer.  there is no good reason to Stay with AT&T at this time.  Their upgrade plan stinks.  Their customer service lacks and well some of their reps are down right rude!!!  and lastly their service I cannot even get in my entire house.  I cannot get any service in my upstairs!!

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.9K Messages

6 years ago

what upgrade plan are you talking about?  next?

Have you seen sprints?  you lease your phone or pay full retail.

Get started...

Ask a new question