For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
N

• 

15 Messages

Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 5:23 AM

Closed

Apple Watch

Assuming an apple watch can only be addressed by an iPhone by at&t vs. All other smart watches how does this work exactly.

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

If a new or existing customer as AT&T promises as the value proposition offered in addition to 5g service based on a 5g capable device (i.e., a Motorola cell phone exactly like the bag phone brand sold 20 years ago) if a new or existing customer were eligible for a prepaid wireless plan & is based only on the fact they have purchased a plan without a year or two year comittment & purchased the device (Motorola, at&t, Samsung, Google, LG, Verizon, a refurbished iPhone packaged as a new Straight talk branded iPhone device unlocked, etc).

If a 250.00 reward card is offered for starting a wireless service is that regardless of prepaid or not? An insurance Policy on any device upon purchasing it in full is not for an unlock of the device should at&t decide it's not unlock able in it's app. In addition, are any phone numbers determined as non transferable based on the service provider using a device IMEI or wifi connection & or sim card required?

Hotspot limitations are based especially on education virtually required to offer on which plans and on what stipulations on an unlimited data plan each month? Invisible wavelengths are difficult for the rural & uneducated to perhaps understand. Why do they require a school bus hotspot to

connect...well, anyone really. Please expand beyond simply Bluetooth and vehicle wifi offered.

Please assist with an At&t "Internet 25 plan" for 45.00/mo. In regards to a Bill breakdown especially with it's $100 reward card offered vs. A government assisted "access at&t approved plan" for 10.00/mo. 

Taxes? Equipment fees for what exactly?

TV at&t offers requres no dish, no cable box, & no installers now. HBO, STARZ, etc. Aren't netflix, Hulu, nor Disney+. Didn't know HBO still was an optional channel. PBS is free..likely.

As a buyer (consumer, customer) and so many different services exist now plesse help expand on any of these to help with the Bills potentially.

AM FM old CB trucker driver scanners and radios will help out anyone who has a head scratcher regarding why an iPhone at Walmart on black Friday each year is less than a hundred bucks with straight talk wireless. Although it's Refurbished, it's like most ideminity clauses...oh well! 

Don't give your info for free.

At&t surely can assist further. With 5g services now id imagine 5 minutes ago.

Ty.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

3 years ago

Why do you keep posting rambling posts with no meaning?   Ralph Nader wanna-be? 

Ah, something approaching an answerable question! 

Assuming an apple watch can only be addressed by an iPhone by at&t vs. All other smart watches how does this work exactly.

But "addressed" is an incorrect term.  The term is "sync".   Apple watch and iPhone, and iPad can sync, as in share information and text, calls, etc.

Apple watches do not yet work with Android phones. (if Apple is smart, they'll figure out how to do this.  Best smart watch by far) 

That second long post is ridiculous.  Edit! And maybe not assume other people are too dim? 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

I'll address your questions and remarks slower and more tailored to you lizdance: 

1. Rambling post about which part exactly. Which part didn't you get. Be specific and I'll ask further as indeed it summarizes quite a bit. 

2. Apple Watch is one of 3 ways to activate an additional line. No AT&T sim card required to order to it activate. No 5g phone to upgrade to activate a line or BYOP scenario. If you can text from an iPad how is this possible as well. 

3. I am a MAC desktop owner. I buy a new charging cord each year to match the new iPhone model and under Apple is proprietary for a reason. Just trying to clarify hotspots, etc. 

Payment credits awarded and the minimum requirements accepted to receive those.  Hard currency regardless of price offered for "approved" customers shouldn't penalize anyone not interested in a 2 year device payment plan for a thousand dollar price tag regardless of how they pay for it. 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Everyone is on a tight budget with Covid19 specifically related to a historical global pandemic that has changed lives forever. 

Whatever a customer pays with & when they pay is their choice. Penalizing credits received for new customer incentives does not equal a 1 or 2 year contract agreement. 

Debits for or credits for adding additional lines for service plan add ons each month in fees doesn't add up if im adding my apple smart watch as a "line" to get that new iPhone 12 as id pay for it in full for a cheaper price or trade in my current one worth the resale value with ALL my personal records at risk...an accounting program chooses to see this as a 250.00 credit worthy service activation and awards each additional line per month a debit (on the right of the ledger are you following me?) That confuse all. 

Please explain what USD curreny payment in store or on online accepting all global currencies as roaming fees crippled my friend on a cruise many years ago for example - it is now 2021 & in the U.S. what is approved as "poor people currency" & the discounts that are alloted to rural areas with less tower and map coverage available to a customer? That doesn't make them poor. Regardless, it is paid in subsidies and grants to a provider but penalizes a consumer. 

At no transaction should a customer not be eligible to receive the reward card as mentioned for activating service with potentially multiple lines on a plan if they pay. 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

P.S. Every bank is holding payments on termination of services and due dates that affect credit scores. Rent & mortgages especially bankruptcy is all in chaos regardibg a credit score check. 

No contract control or withholding incentives from any paying customer that pays for their device in cash or trades-in/BYOP and buys a prepaid plan should be required to pay more for services. That makes zero sense. A smart watch apple controls by an iphone only as an "additional line added" seems less than obvious to end this with.

Hypothetically, it Is very much a risk-rather a fact-that a paid in full device can become magically locked after a service plan is activated. An apple smart watch I already own beforehand is clearly the same as any paid for device on a prepaid wireless plan upfront vs. A contract incentive of some kind to sign a1 year or two year service agreement. Insurance on a smart watch apple completely controls with iPhone offered by AT&T? 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Android mighty text is your answer btw. Any device. 

Google hangouts with a Google voice phone number forwarded calls and text messages also works. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

3 years ago

I have absolutely no idea what you're posting about. There is tons of information, most of which seems completely irrelevant (your friend's cruise?). Anytime it seems you're getting close to making a point, you change the subject. 

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, which is fine. It might be better to ask your questions in one or two sentences, leaving out any extra information. We can then ask for additional details if needed. 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

The cruise was in the carribean. You know the Sea between Mexico and with the US Puerto Rico Island out a bit further. Roaming charges on the ship. Thousands.

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Until I hear from an AT&T IT professional and it will be unmistakable when they do respond any matter on behalf of this thread I will be happy to manage by omitting distracting comments as needed so others can think for themselves and ideally leave good ideas or matters besides a kindergarten playground of name calling that are concerned about their budgets.

Any of these matters easily any concerned CEO of t-mobile AT&T Cricket Samsung Total wireless straight talk Verizon mint Virgin mobile...There's so many it would be impossible to list all would be asked and are working on nonstop. 

Please review any of the myriad of countless other topics as you i am confident will offer priceless value. 

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

P.S. 

Paperless billing also would be ridiculous to be addressed online only to access as well. 

The USPS isn't delivering mail due to inclement weather. In case the bill is late or you cannot drive to check your p.o. box.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.