Need help understanding your bill?
Steph4804's profile

• 

12 Messages

Friday, July 15th, 2022 5:27 PM

am i the only one who has traded in a phone and AT&T "has no record of it" and charging me for a phone they have?

AT&T has stolen my phone, we traded in store for a new one, and they are saying we did not trade one in. We called in June, they magically found the said stolen phone and gave me credit and said i would receive reimbursement for the previous billed installments. i trusted this, and July bill comes and its back to the original amount. I called AT&T again, they are now saying I didnt turn in the phone again!!!!! I have been a long time customer of AT&T and i will be leaving and letting everyone i know to not use at&T, its been reported to BBB also, and i am going next week to file a police report. This is craziness!!! Burlington NC store: Melissa D, Florida store: Ashlee, Phillipines store: Rica, and San Diego store: Hayat all are liars and will not help. these people need to get a new job, they (Edited per community guidelines) at customer service.  I traded the phone in Burlington,NC store with Melissa D. This is who i will be filing the police report on, since we gave her the phones in person. Is there another step i should take before going to police department next week? 

Thanks

Stephanie

Accepted Solution

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

7 months ago

Thanks for the update! Sometimes we get some skepticism from other customers having difficult issues, but the team handling the BBB complaints has an excellent track record and getting those issues corrected. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

7 months ago

Is there another step i should take before going to police department next week? 

Yes, file an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

12 Messages

7 months ago

i did file with BBB, will file with FCC right now. thanks@!

• 

12 Messages

7 months ago

Update! BBB contacted AT&T and they are giving me my credits for the phone they lost! If this has happened to someone else the BBB does help! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.