Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 10, 2020 6:58 AM

Already charged my account $55 but changed to $15 plan before due date

I made changes to my plan since my lay off and went from the $55 plan to the $15 plan but it looks like I’m getting charged for both and the $55 was charged a day early.. I do not want to play for plans

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.2K Messages

2 months ago

You will have to call AT&T and ask them to credit your $55. If you intend to change plans you need to turn off auto pay well in advance of your refill.
Auto-pay refills are communicated to your financial institution in advance of refilling your account which occurs at least 24 hours before your plan renews.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

37.9K Messages

2 months ago

Were you actually charged or is that $55 still on your account?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.