Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
K

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 10:33 PM

Account NUmber

Good Evening,

I am trying to find my account number. My fiance is in the hospital and I need to know what his account number is and to verify that our ATT bill has been paid. I have spoken to one of your representatives and he did all he could to help me  (including putting in my fiance's phone number), however the phone number is not tied in with his account for some reason. 

All I am looking for is help to find my fiances account number. Unfortunately, he is unable to contact you himself due to the severity of his injuries. 

You can contact me via email at: [email scrubbed] or by phone at: (Edited as per community guidelines)

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ms. Donalee (Edited as per community guidelines)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.5K Messages

1 y ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to his account or can provide the account number. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. This is also a public forum, please remove your personal information, unless you want more spam/scam calls.

Varalakshmi

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

1 y ago

Hello @klasyldy,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.