Need help understanding your bill?
jrl719's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 27th, 2022 8:15 PM

Access for iPhone 4G w/ VVM - Looking for Better Understanding

Hello! I am currently researching plans to change to as I often creep very close to my current data limit. I am currently grandfathered into a group 9GB share plan, and in my itemized bill I see the Access for iPhone 4G charge. I somewhat understand what that charge is for, however I am confused on how it would translate if I were to change plans. If I went for the currently offered Unlimited Elite, does the $65 include the Access for iPhone? Or would it be $65 for the plan, plus a separate charge for the Access? I apologize as I am aware this is a FAQ, but I just cannot get to the answer I am looking for regarding the situation I’m in! Thank you to anyone who can help with this.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

Your older plan is an ala' carte plan. The data plan is separate from the line access charges for each device. 

The newer plans are simple pricing which means data talk and text is all included in one price. 

A single line on elite is not $65 (see below) 

When you go to att.com and look at the pricing on the website please notice the orange bar. That is a pricing tool which shows you the price for each line if you have 4 Lines.

One line... 

3 lines...   Etc

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Fabulous! The plan is currently being offered to me as $65 if I sign up for auto pay and wireless billing, but the more I researched the Access portion of my bill, the more conflicting information I found. I appreciate your explanation! Looking forward to some unlimited data and hot spot access.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

Again, elite for 1 is $85, that is already priced with the auto-pay and paperless billing discount. $65 would be the starter plan with auto pay and PayPal.

Anyone telling you $65 for elite plan is not correct.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

2 years ago

Looking forward to some unlimited data and hot spot access.

Note that HOT SPOT data is limited.

After XGB, mobile hotspot speed slowed to a maximum of 128Kbps.

How big X is depends on which plan you pay for.  How much you pay per line for the plan depends on the number of lines.  Each line can chose a different plan if you have more than one line.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.