For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
D

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 5:12 PM

Access fee for new iPhone 12 Pro on unlimited plan

Hi,

I'm currently having iPhone X and Mobile Share Plus 9GB One plan and I'm paying $20 for iPhone access fee.

What is the access fees for iPhone 12 Pro with each of the unlimited Starter, Extra and Elite plans? I plan to trade in my iPhone X and pay the new phone on instalments. Is there a difference from accessing 4G vs 5G network?

Thanks,
Dejan

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

The access fees on the new plans aren’t disclosed but they are included in whatever price you see on the website. You will see a price per line depending on how many lines you have and which plan is selected for each line (you can now have a different unlimited plan on each line). Whatever the per line price is includes the access fee. There is no difference accessing 4G vs 5G.

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

That's great! Cause in my share plus plan they were in addition to the plan price so wanted to make sure. Is this case with all unlimited plans or there's some caveat? I only need a plan with 1 line so I can't benefit from discounts with multiple lines. 

Thanks!

Dejan

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, that’s the case with all current unlimited plans. Whatever price you see for one line includes the access fee.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.