Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Help for account, billing & more
C

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 7, 2020 3:00 PM

About the use of my mobile phone number

I am a Chinese international student. Due to the epidemic situation, I have to suspend my studies and return to China. Therefore, I can't use my mobile phone number in the United States in China. The monthly phone bill is a significant expense for me, and I don't use my mobile phone number. Therefore, what I want to know is what kind of reasonable solution is in addition to downtime, or how I can contact customer service and communicate by email (international call is too inconvenient for me). Besides, does anyone know the Chinese customer service? In this way, we can communicate more conveniently.

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

1 y ago

Prepaid?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.3K Messages

1 y ago

ATT does not do customer support via email and there is no Chinese customer service. Your only options for contacting customer support are to call the international support number. There is an international support number for both postpaid and prepaid. If you have postpaid service and able to roam, the call to the international support number is free from your mobile phone. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.