Need help understanding your bill?
MobyRanger's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 15th, 2016 3:20 PM

60+ days later, how can I get a copy of my final bill?

After seven years of AT&T service I made the switch to another carrier because of SIGNIFICANT monthly fee differences. I spent the next two months travelling for work and when i returned home I must have shredded my final bill with the hundreds of other "junk mailers" that I thought were insignifcant. However, I need my itemized bill to submit for ETF reimbursement through the new carrier.

AT&T online says I don't exist because it is more than 60 days from account termination.

AT&T customer service says they can't provide me with my own bill because I am no longer a customer.

How do I get a copy of my final bill? I know they have to maintain my account information and billing in their files so it isn't like they can't get the data...

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @MobyRanger Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry you're having some issues with that, we'll be happy to help with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Not much point, Verizon, T-mobile, AT&T all require you submit your bill within 60 days.  Not sure if Sprint gives you more time.

Always read the fine print.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello AT&T community!

I have spent the past few hours (yes few), talking and chatting with numerous representatives. I have been a loyal customer for some time. I need to access our U-verse call logs from (October 2015 through today's date 07/23/16). No one seems to want to help us. Please, please if someone out there can help me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.