Need help understanding your bill?
Littleb15's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 15th, 2016 12:28 AM

$40 VVM Fee Question

I've been reviewing various questions and answers regarding the $40 VMM fee "that is included in our monthly plan". I have a two year contract with four lines. Two lines were recently added this summer.  If it is only one account with a two-year contract, why is this $40 access line fee appearing for all four lines?  Why doesn't it appear once?  Still don't trust AT&T with this VVM thing since this was not well explained to their customers. From what I gather, there is no way to remove this feature. I guess the only way would be going to another cellular service. At least it's only $2.99 a month. 

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

That's because that is your entire service. The access fee is Mobile Share Value Smartphone 4G LTE WITH Visual Voicemail. That designation is just for phones that can use VVM.

The $40 fee is your talk, text and bolting onto the data package. It's required. This is a PER LINE access fee.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

That is your line fee for a contract phone purchase.  Each phone needs network access for talk, text, VVM is an included feature.  Your $40 per month is also paying for your contract phone.  

My lines are out of contract, so my line fee is discounted to $15. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.