For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
smt07c's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 13th, 2014 4:48 PM

$40 Suspension fee!?

I had a payment plan set up with AT&T last month. Granted, I missed the day, but the VERY NEXT MORNING my phone was still working and I called and paid my bill. Today, I call because it says my bill is $50 more than what it should be. They said that since the plan was not met, EVEN THOUGH MY LINE WAS NEVER SUSPENDED, THUS NEVER NEEDING IT TO BE REACTIVATED, I would still have to pay it.

I've been a customer for & YEARS. You would think they would waive a fee they never should have charged in the first place for someone who has been with them so long. My family used to all have AT&T and slowly but surely we've all trickled out due to their poor business practices. I was the last one left.

You can be sure I'm telling everyone on the face of this Earth that I meet to never go with AT&T as their provider.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello smt07c,

We can definitely take a look at your account and see if the charge was an error, you can send us a private message by clicking here. I can only guess since I don't have an access to your account, but it could have been charged because your payment arrangement date was past a suspension date, once you send us a private message we'll be able to tell for sure. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached, and one of our managers will contact you directly to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.