Need help understanding your bill?
CAce2014's profile

8 Messages

Sunday, December 10th, 2023 4:07 AM

3rd BILLING CYCLE AND STILL NO TRADE IN CREDIT!

This is my 3rd billing cycle since I traded in 3 iPhones in September. I have only received credit for one. I had Verizon prior and decided to switch because I was told AT&T would be better. But I NEVER had this issue with Verizon! Really starting to question my decision to switch. Now I’m going to have to waste more of my time from my work day to reach out to customer service AGAIN and still probably not have any answers! I’m getting fed up. Anyone else having this issue? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 months ago

Purchases and activations on September 15th (or later) should expect credits by December 15th and it is not yet December 15th.

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

4 months ago

Do you have proof that AT&T received all three phones?  Tracking number?  Store receipt?

8 Messages

4 months ago

I shipped them all back in the provided boxes from AT&T. Yes I have the tracking information. Last I looked into it through AT&T they told me they were processing. Yet still no forward motion. 

8 Messages

4 months ago

@formerlyknownas this is the first time I am hearing of this. Where did you get these dates? 

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

4 months ago

If you have information that all the phones were received by AT&T, that’s a positive first step.  You just have to wait a while longer for them to be fully processed.  They say it can take up to 3 billing cycles before credits appear on your bill from the time they are received.  Obviously, the exact date depend on when the phones were sent in, when they were received, and when your billing cycle starts and ends.

8 Messages

4 months ago

@dwill05 they were all shipped out on sept 28th and received by “returns agent” on sept 29th. This is my 3rd billing cycle since then. I guess I wait and see what my next bill shows before I raise (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

4 months ago

As others stated there has not been 3 billings cycles since you sent the phones in and given the trade in center time to receive them. It’s not even been 3 months since you sent them. 

8 Messages

4 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness as I said. This is my 3rd bill since getting the new phones, meaning this is the 3rd bill I’ve had to pay extra because I haven’t received a credit yet. I posted to try and get more information as I was not receiving clarity from AT&T itself. 

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

4 months ago

@CAce2014       The 3 billing cycle time frame starts when they receive your trade in devices.

8 Messages

4 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness So then they can charge me for the extra fees or four bills? Like I said I just received my third bill with the new charges on it. In my eyes that should be the 3rd billing cycle since they have billed me for the phones for 3 separate bills now. Especially considering I sent the phones back as soon as I received the new ones and they were marked received the following day. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.