Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
Need help understanding your bill?
prostreet71ss's profile

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 1:35 AM

22% discount on monthly bill through ADP Lifemart

I have ADP through my employer and I signed up for the att enrollment discounts program and I received an automated email saying they received my enrollment and would be in touch with me if I was eligible.....I havent heard anything back yet. I am currently getting an 8% discount on my monthly bill through the company I work for and I thought that might be the reason why they havent accepted it?

Not sure. Thought I would reach out on here and see if anyone else has tried it or not.

Thanks in advance.

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

4 years ago

This is a customer populated forum, not AT&T.

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

4 years ago

I understand that... thats why I was asking if there was any other customers who experienced this as well...

Thanks..

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

4 years ago

@prostreet71ss wrote:

I understand that... thats why I was asking if there was any other customers who experienced this as well...

Thanks..

what data plan are you on...

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

4 years ago

mobile share plan. 2gb of data I believe. I apologize for taking so long to reply back. 

THanks for helping

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.9K Messages

4 years ago

sounds like you are already getting a discount that may be why they rejected the other discount as they wont combine them, but your employer may have something outlining the rules for the discount

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

4 years ago

Ahhh okay yeah may be the case. Because at my job they had these little discount cards for 8% discount which is what I am receiving now so yeah that may be it! 

Thank you!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.