Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 18, 2019 3:27 AM

15GB Mobile Share Plan Change without Notice

I've been with ATT since it was PacBell and yesterday, I noticed that they change my plan from a 15GB Mobile Share Plan, to a 30GB Mobile Share Plan with an additional ~$15 increase.  All this, without any notice from ATT!

What the...?

I was happy with my 15GB plan and I certainly don't need 30GB, since I only use ~5GB monthly.  And i'm certainly not too thrilled they increased my monthly billing amount!  

Anyone else notice this change on their plan?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

a year ago

If you only use 5 gigs, you should have down graded when the advantage plan was around, or the Flex plan.  The current Plus plan offers 3 or 9 gigs.   You can compare price here.

https://www.att.com/plans/wireless/mobile-share-plus.html

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

a year ago

Everyone else said they got an email in advance of the change.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1324713

I’m still waiting for my bump up.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I've searched my email for it, none.  They also mentioned it was in one of the statements.  Since I get my them electronically, and enrolled in auto-pay, I don't bother looking at those statements.

Ugh... frustrating.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I have a 30g value shared plan with rollover data. I received a text message from ATT stating my data plan was going  to increase by 15g with a extra $10 charge starting on my October bill. I am fine with getting 15g more for $10 dollars a month. I have not seen any change in my data yet. I have called ATT about 30 times in the last month and no one seems to know what the problem is. The last person I spoke to is saying I don’t qualify. Why in the world would I get a text saying I do and now they say I don’t. Can anyone help me , I want the extra 15g for $10 a month.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

5 months ago

@Sg1493   The notice should have been sent 2 months in advance.  They can’t trigger or force it.  

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…