Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Need help understanding your bill?
Fire24dog7's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 27th, 2023 12:39 PM

Wow to hi

My father died and he is only authorized person on acnt 7 lines well I was ok for mint then my son met dude that work for atat so son told that employee to put him on acnt then son wait just moment to get 3 new phones and lines and even it Apple Watch it’s extra line so that 4  and something on tablet it use say no sims card now it say something like atat lines for tablets ad mom and I se Wi-Fi so so what that and can atat press Fraud  charges he 18 and he just get trouble year ago bout cargeing bunch stuff on someone Credit card I think need a lesson from atat our bill  1500 a month (Edited per community guidelines) I bout tell atat turn all off bc I don’t have pay this stuff I get all kinds request from many differnt carriers the font thing is if person out on there atat plan even your not authorized to make Changes that you still got Register the phone in your name it’s info from atat then take that info and sell it trade it wat ever so got all kinds offers but atat hummm [email scrubbed]

ACE - Expert

• 

24.9K Messages

3 months ago

Yowzer!  😳😳  If you are looking for help, you'll need to edit your post so it makes sense (use the 3 vertical dots).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.