Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, May 3, 2017 8:54 PM

Why does at&t "president" Larry Ellis block at&t customers from his at&t work phone?

What do I do when the office of the "president" refuses to return my call? I'm told FROM AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES that he is the only person who can help me, yet I've called him over 30x in the past 3 weeks and he WON'T RETURN MY CALL. If you GOOGLE SEARCH "Larry Ellis AT&T", you will see ranging back from 2010 where people have expressed the SAME EXACT concerns regarding "PRESIDENT" LARRY ELLIS FROM AT&T NOT CALLING THEM BACK, yet this hasn't been resolved in the last 7 years? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How does LARRY ELLIS remain "PRESIDENT" when he can't return ANY phone calls and instead of dealing with an issue, or even trying to talk to me about it, he BLOCKS MY NUMBER FROM HIS AT&T WORK PHONE???????????????????? LITERALLY NO ONE UNDER "PRESIDENT" LARRY ELLIS CAN HELP ME. IT HAS TO BE LARRY ELLIS OR SOMEONE ABOVE HIM, YET HE WON'T CALL ME BACK. Please HELP ME. I BEG you.

Responses

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

3 years ago

@JessieeC The president won't call you back?  You call him 10 times a week? That's borderline stalking. You might see a cease and desist before you get a call back!

Since you haven't even explained your issue, it's not likely anyone here is going to pass you up the chain...

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

3 years ago

That's an average of twice a day... I would have blocked you by now.  Mr Ellis may be president, but he isn't customer service, which is where problems go to be solved. 

Whats going on?  We will try to direct you to someone who actually can and will help.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I too have tried to contact Larry Ellis with no luck. I first heard of him when he contacted me regarding a complaint I placed regarding the cell service and his salesman. I work from home and require great cell service and internet service. The salesperson new this and sold me the service without letting me know about the dead zones. 3 days after starting my service I contacted customer service. My complaint was dropped calls, static and clients not being able to hear me. I was told 4 cell towers were down and that I should wait til after the 3rd of January 2018 for repairs to be completed. It was 12.26.17.  After that, I was told my sim card needed to be replaced after that, my phone needed to be replace but before that I needed to take it to a store to have it checked This is when I leared that all sales people are aware of the dead zones and that my house was in a dead zone.  I placed my complaint and Mr Ellis contacted me. He agreed to relieve me of my contract without any penalties as long as I returned the phones. He said he would credit my account and I would only have to pay for the final month's service. I tried for months to get him to correct my bill since I was being billed for the entire thing. (phones and contract) I tried emails, phone messages and he was either on vaction, away on business or out of the office. I tried contacting customer service and they had no record of my conversations with Mr Ellis and the agreement we made. So they could not help me. Well, the bills kept coming and I continued to email Mr Ellis with no reponse. At&t sent me to collections. Once again I sent a copy of the colleciton notice and copies of Mr Ellis' emails back to him to remind him of our agreement but yet not reponse. I sent the same information to the collection agency with my dispute. I received a notice from the collection agency today that AT&t will not credit me and I need to pay the bill. This man just ruined my credit. I don't know how else to fix this. I don't owe this money. He needs to keep his promise and do the right thing.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

2 years ago

@Sjdan5

You really think you spoke to the actual president of AT&T wireless?   

I’m thinking not.   

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

• 

1 Message

3 weeks ago

Because he is not a caring person. His job is to sweep your case under the rug and deny anything is wrong. He tried to get me to claim a fraudulent account under my name by going to the AT&T corporate store and obtaining a pass code so he could access the account. He wrote back to the FCC and told them I refused to allow him to access the account. The number you all want is 1 (Phone number hidden). But don't expect them to give you any answers. They sweep the fraudulent activity under the rug because the hackers are "tenured customers" and deserve their privacy, It does not matter if the person that hacked my account terrorized me, changed my address, and left me responsible for paying their bill. I had been a customer for 45 years. No more!!! AT&T is history as far as I am concerned. I changed my carrier.

(edited)