For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
marline's profile

• 

14 Messages

Saturday, January 28th, 2023 2:38 AM

Why do I feel like this Company is from Hell?????

To Whom This May Concern,

I have reached out numerous times and left many voicemails and no reply, I have also contacted everyone in your department, I urgently need someone from your unit to reach out to in regard to an urgent matter. I honestly did not know that AT&T had such a disgusting and unprofessional service to their customers. Please reach out to me as soon as you can so I can explain to you that after speaking to over 50 agents including supervisors and running in and out of your stores my issue has not yet been resolved. I would really like to see what upper management including the CEO of ​ ​AT&T would say of the lousy service I have acquired. Do not forget that you were working on an issue for me since 2017 that yet has not been resolved either. Please return this email or reach out to me as soon as possible, If not I will find a way to reach out to higher ends. This is unacceptable customer service and I do not deserve this type of treatment. I really hope to hear from you soon.​ An order was placed overnight on Tuesday. 3 orders to the same address. I received one order. The others are lost due to the wrong address even though they were all going to the same address. What a way to deal with your customers. I will be inviting the TV station to see if you guys are on TV and me putting out there the horrible customer service you guys have and see if this will make a difference. After being on the phone with over 19 agents as per to see what options, they have since they messed up my order and no one is available to help, all they do is hang up on me. I HATE your company and I wish I could find a better career, but before I do swap to someone else you guys will be on TV. If no one here can solve my problem please point me in the direction as to who can.

TODAY.. only I have spoken to 39 people, and I feel like I'm speaking to people with camels in their living room (with all due respect).

I have proof of being on the phone for over 4 hours and nothing being resolved, loyalty, customer service, supervisors, sales, all countries and no one to do absolutely nothing, now fed ex has returned the devices back to at&t since they shipped my orders to the wrong address, now I have to wait until the installments are reverersed, so I can purchase the phones in store. I will be taking my case to the highest of all circuits. If the CEO or President of AT&T knew how this is being ran, I don't think he would be happy.  I just need to know who hires all these (Edited per community guidelines) and who has the patience to train them. what a disaster of a company. I pray one day At&T goes out of business  due to the lack of compassion and customer service they have for their customers. They would not receive a check if they didn't have any customers. I am so upset my blood pressure went up and almost had a nervous breakdown. I have been on the phone since 9am to about right now and its almost 10pm here in Florida and nothing has been resolved even after being hung up on over 8 times after holding for over an hour. where is the PRESIDENT of AT&T when you need him, because no-one does anything to help.

Thanks,

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

1 year ago

Voicemail?  I'm not aware where there is any mechanism to leave a voicemail for anyone at AT&T.

As for this forum, the community is mostly customer populated. And while your problem doesn't seem to be getting someone's attention, you now have mine. 

Apparently your phones were shipped to the wrong address. Is the address in your online account correct? Is it the same address that's on your credit card? And the same address on your identification? AT&T should only be shipping to the address that is included on your account. They're not supposed to ship anywhere else. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

1 year ago

This is a customer-populated forum only. It is not AT&T Support. We can advise, based on our experience but that's about all. ATTHelp may chime in try to help with a DM but nobody beyond that will read your post let alone respond.

You haven't really stated what your issue is, currently or the one from 2017 so we haven't a clue. I would suggest you get all of your paperwork together and file a complaint with the BBB. Those will go to Management and you will be contacted from someone from the Office of the President. They MAY be able to help resolve what ever issues you are having.

Speaking of doing business in stores, you're probably best off to go into a Corporate Store and not an AT&T Retail Store or outlet (Sam's Club, Costco, Target, etc). You may have to ask when you go inside because they look exactly like an AT&T Store only they are not AT&T nor are they staffed with AT&T employees.

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

I left a voicemail when I Calle the Presidents office, the one of the phones arrived and the others were returned back to att by Fed ex because the address was wrong done by the agent who took the order side by side by er supposed to be supervisor Mr. Jim Villapana from the Philippines. All I know is that no-one will fix the problem me speaking to 39 agents is ridiculous.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

1 year ago

File a BBB complaint as suggested. Leaving a voicemail in the President's office will probably do no good. And please don't leave names or other personal information in your posts. Nobody here knows who that is let alone can do anything about it.

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

I will definitely be writing an email to BBB, what needs to be done is reverse the installments so I can go to the store and purchase the devices but out of 39 people not one is capable of doing the work. How Sad., looks like everyone who works for att has a different computer system no-one Is never on the same page.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

1 year ago

File online with the BBB. It's quicker because you can fill out the form online, submit it, and it will go to AT&T. The Office of the President usually responds within a couple of days. Keep in mind what I said about going into an AT&T Store. Make sure it's Corporate.

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Ok will do.

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Someone needs to look into customer service seriously all the complaints in BBB are disgusting but nothing changes. When will it ever change.

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Look at this from att chat room right now

Expert: Thank you for the long and detailed explanation of the situation. Unfortunately, AT&T policy is that refunds are issued within 45 days of devices being returned regardless of the reason why the device was returned. Has a customer myself I have no effect to try to change that policy for yoExpert: I wish that I could. Unfortunately as a customer myself I am limited only to guiding you through any self-help options that might be available for any given situation and for this situation I'm afraid there are no self-help options.

Now transferring to another expert its the same as being on the phone the chat system (Edited per community guidelines) as well.

(edited)

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

JUST WOW

Expert: Right at the moment you are in the customer expert chat. We are AT&T customers who are experts in AT&T products and services. But since we are not AT&T employees we cannot access customer accounts.

My guess would be that your previous chat must have been an AT&T agent chat. However, AT&T agents are only available from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Central standard time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.