Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for account, billing & more
john_Redstone's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 11:41 PM

Where are all the grownups?

Does anyone at ATT give a  ______ about customers? I started the day trying to transfer 2 lines of wireless service to ATT from Verizon. Ten customer service chats later, I'm stuck receiving equipment I don't want and now must return because there is no system in place to modify or cancel an order BOTCHED BY THEIR OWN WEBSITE, and made a hundred times worse by terrible customer service, with each rep transfering me to a new rep, and all of them telling me something different.

AWFUL. How can you people operate this way? 

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

10.1K Messages

8年前

Hello john_Redstone

I'm very sorry for the ordering issue you're experiencing. What phones are you trying to get? You might be able to exchange them at your local AT&T store, otherwise our team will be happy to help you with whatever you may need! You can send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

Hi Dmitry-

I appreciate your offer of help, but honestly, I have heard similar offers of a quick remedy from all of your colleagues. Sadly in each case, the advice I have received has invariably been incorrect, and has only served to escalate my problem. ATT management should be alarmed  (if not embarrassed) when their failed policies and systems cause good customers like me to take their business somewhere else.

I came yesterday prepared to do $3500 worth of business, and NO ONE at ATT seems interested. Fine.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.