For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
C.n.blanchard's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 19th, 2017 1:51 PM

Warranty got denied and now being charged $400. Need help asap

So a month or two ago I called to initially make an insurance claim as I do have phone insurance. I explained what happened to my phone (screen came unglued, had not been dropped cracked or anything my fault at all) and the person said it sounds like it would be covered under warranty so I did that. Month later I get my phone and a letter saying im going to be charged $400. They put a sticker on a screw that was missing like that was my fault a screw came out and then the screen came unglued. How do I dispute this because it's ridiculous? I just want to talk to someone higher up and solve this. If that's not possible What else can I do? I hope I don't get "call customer service" response because I have and they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And I'm running out of time because the bill came in the mail and I don't want to have a late payment. Thanks In advance for the help. This is so stressful. Why do you have to do this to me at&t, just why?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

You can contact support by message here @ATTMobilityCare.  

Warranty coverage is provided by the phones manufacturer, with exchange through carriers like ATT.   When in doubt, use insurance.  It will still cost you up to $225, but is usually less than replacement cost of phones.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.