Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
jarred2012's profile



3 Messages

Fri, Jan 2, 2015 8:28 AM

Want to come back

I recently cancelled my account with att and did not pay the etf. However now I totally regret my decision and want to come back. How could I do that?



ACE - Expert


12.3K Messages

6 y ago

If it has been less than 60 days, you can contact AT&T and resume where you left off. If it has been longer than 60 days, you must pay the etf and start over.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question