Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Mar 13, 2015 7:21 PM

USPS Employee discount...

My question is, does my USPS discount for accessories apply to the Pebble smartwatch and or GoPro ?
Which are categorized in accessories.....
If so how do I go about that?

Thanks 🙂

Responses

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi there @ZombieUGrant

I’d be happy to help with your company discount!

Your accessories discount will apply to select accessories. I would recommend visiting your local AT&T store where we can provide accurate pricing, or give us a call at 866-499-8008 where we can also give you the most accurate information regarding pricing for these products.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the Reply .
Please do not take this the wrong way but that is not any kind of an answer.
If it is a question that cannot be openly answered, please just tell me . I do appreciate your reply.
The AT&T store that is closest to me is 35 miles one way. And frankly they never have what I want when I go in there and they don't answer the phone when I call them.
I've called the one 800-number for numerous items and I'm usually told it's cheaper online.
Just curious about those two items, I wanted the book book case as well but it is sold out.