AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Need help understanding your bill?
disappointedcustomer22's profile

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jun 14, 2022 3:59 PM

Upgraded phones and plan, still not showing changes

I upgraded two lines and to unlimited plan on 5/2/22. It's now 6/14/22. Bill cycled on 5/12/22. I've called and chatted with CS and was told there is "no pending changes" on my account. I spent over 2 hours at the store on 5/2/22 making these changes. How does this happen? How do I get this fixed? Does this mean I don't have insurance on these devices also? I am beyond furious. I will not pay another bill until they fix their mistake and make it right. I would like to know what the in store rep was doing while I was sitting there thinking he was making these changes? What makes it even worse, I get alerts telling me I used 100% of my data. Then they slow it down sooooooo much I can't use my BRAND NEW iphone 13 pro max unless I'm on wifi. AT&T YOU NEED TO DO BETTER!!!!!!!! Or maybe I should just go to T-Mobile or Verizon. You really don't value your loyal customers. 

ACE - Sage

• 

102.1K Messages

6 months ago

1.  This is a customer populated forum not AT&T support.  Call 611.

2.   Not paying will result in suspension.

3.   When did you last login to your account and look?  Plan changes, new phones, insurance, etc are all on the bill.  You should ALWAYS check your bill the next day to make sure it's correct.  

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I always check my bill. NOTHING is there regarding any changes. I posted this here to see if others have experienced AT&T being slackers at their jobs. Thank you. 

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

6 months ago

Did you login to your account, click on Manage Device and scroll  down to see your plan details?   

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Pretty much the same thing is happening to me. I've taken all the steps you're supposed to but nothing has changed. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.