For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jwirthy1's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 17th, 2023 9:17 PM

Upgrade Order

Why does my order keep getting canceled? I submit the upgrade order and see the charge for the upgrade on my credit card. Then, I get an email saying my order is confirmed and will be ready soon. When I go to check the status of the order five minutes later, it tells me the order has been canceled. I now have $112 on my credit card that I have to watch to make sure that ATT credits me for those charges. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

1 year ago

Well instead of placing an order again only to have it canceled again, you have to resolve whatever it is that's getting the order canceled in the first place. Likely your information is not cross-checking correctly which causes them to think your identity is not correct.

Once an order has been canceled for the same reason more than once, it sets up a red flag in the system. Either order directly from the manufacturer, or order in person at a corporate store. If you plan on doing the trade and upgrade This is highly recommended that you choose a store where you can not only make your purchase but physically trade in your phone rather than doing it by mail

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.