Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for account, billing & more
O

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 16, 2020 9:04 PM

Unreceived Trade-In Return Kit

Trade in confirmation #(edited as per community guidelines) -

Trade RMA was created on 11/30. It's been more than 10bd and I still haven't received my return materials. I did receive an email about timely action being needed, having my device sent in, but obviously I'm not able to do so at this point.

The email directs me to the trade-in support page where I was able to send a message regarding my issue. I've done that twice with no response over the course of the month. I've tried calling into the support # listed, but there isn't even a hold queue, just a message saying that they're experiencing high call volume before disconnecting. I contacted my local AT&T store to see if I'd be able to drop the device off there to complete the trade, but they turned me away saying that if it started online then they're unable to assist. 

All of your channels seem to be making it spectacularly difficult to get any help. Who do I need to get in touch with to get some assistance with this? 

ACE - Sage

• 

96.5K Messages

1年前

This is a customer populated Forum not a way to reach AT&T. This is not a good place to resolve this problem. If your purchase was on November 30th you are halfway through the 30 days required to trade in your phone. Call AT&T or go to a corporate store

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.