For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
john1234567891's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, May 7th, 2019 1:02 PM

UNLOCK PHONE PAGE DOES NOT WORK

ATT UNLOCK PAGE DOES NOT WORK.  PLEASE LOOK AT THE SOFTWARE . IT CANCELS REQUESTS AND SAYS YOU DID NOT CONFIRM REQUEST. IT HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 1 WEEK. PLEASE FIX YOUR SYSTEM  . CONTACT A SUPERVISOR THAT IS NOT DOING HIS JOB .

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am currently having the same issue as well, I have been trying since Friday May 3. I also have proof that my confirmation was received, yet it keeps getting denied. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@happeeekid  getting denied doesnt mean the unlock portal isnt working.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

5 years ago

For those that keep getting the "did not confirm your request" when you did confirm the email, file an FCC complaint. Someone from AT&T will contact you.

If they get enough complaints, maybe they will fix the system.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am well aware, but as I mentioned I have a screenshot of my submitted confirmation, and my denial notice states that it was denied because "It looks like you didn't confirm your request so we had to cancel it." Please see attached screenshots. Could you provide additional information?

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

And yes @Constructive, I clicked the confirmation link within 24 hours, I clicked it as soon as I received the E-mail. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@happeeekid wrote:

And yes @Constructive, I clicked the confirmation link within 24 hours, I clicked it as soon as I received the E-mail. 

See @kdfederer's response. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I submitted the FCC complaint shortly after reading his post, thanks for following up @MicCheck...Quite unfortunate that is the only recourse at this time. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.