For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
R

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, September 24th, 2020 2:03 AM

Uneducated sales rep.

I did cancel because i was told the sales rep A completely different price then what my bill would of been. They lied to me and i felt disrespected and betrayed. This ATT is a rip off and the sales rep's are con artists. They tell you these prices to get you to agree to the service and when you activate the sim cards few days later you get a bill for a completely different price then what you was told. I would not recommend att to anyone and if someone ask me about my experience i will tell them it horrible, i was lied to, and i was robbed out of my hard earned money. Another reason is that ATT is making me pay a 500 dollar bill for 3 days of service after i canceled in 3 days after i had the sim cards activated. That should be against the law to rip a customer off like that. That is robbery. How can you charge a person 500 bucks for 3 days of service after i was lied to by there sales rep on service pricing. I will let anyone know who will hear me about this bad experience I had.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

What plan, how many lines and what price were you given? All of ATT’s plans and prices are online. Unless they gave you a price different than what is online, you were not lied to. First bills are always higher due to one time charges, you are billed for more than one month and not all discounts may have been applied yet. A large first bill also does not prove you were lied to. Beside that, what you received a few days later was probably not even a bill but the projected bill. Those projected bill emails they send are grossly wrong. If you were lied to, it should be very easy to prove. Please provide the proof.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

First of all I'm not explaining myself to whoever you are.  If att want to speak with me they need to call me.. you can take that comment and .....

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Besides that would you pay 500 dollars for 3 days of service?. I canceled that service 3 days after I figured out there mistake. And I received a bill for 490 dollars.  If you think that's fair and appropriate.  Then you have a few issues. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

This forum is not customer support. ATT will not contact you from your post here. I have no idea what you were billed for so not possible to determine if it is fair or not since you don’t seem to want to provide any actual details. I suspect you were billed for a month+ of service which I agree isn’t fair but you probably overreacted and should not have cancelled. I don’t care if you “explain yourself” to me but you are the one accusing ATT of lying to you. Accusations without proof are useless. If you really feel you were cheated and can prove it, file an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I'm ahead of you already.  That's been done before this was done. Thanks for your comment !

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.