Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
P

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Unable to pay bill because of Covid 19 job loss!

I lost my job due to Covid 19! I am desperately seeking employment, but have had no luck. I need my phone in order to apply to online job seeker sites plus to receive calls for possible interviews, but I cannot afford to pay my bill until I get a job! How can you help me with this nightmare I’m stuck in? I’ve been a loyal customer for many years and have spent thousands of dollars with AT&T! Please help me!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

a month ago

You would need to call AT&T to discuss any possible payment arrangement. Be aware that if you are able to set one up, it only gives a bit more time before service would be interrupted. It does not waive any late fees.

This is a public forum of other customers so we cannot look into the options of your account. However I would suggest seeking any assistance programs that may be out there (Federal or local) to help with phone service while job hunting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question