Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
canyonsunsets's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Jan 2, 2015 12:25 AM

TV commercial 2 lines & 30 gigs

I just seen a commercial on TV stating you can get two lines and 30 gigs of data for $160.00. Is this correct?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

6 y ago

On mobile share each line is $15 and 30 GB of data is $130

15+15+130 = 160

This does NOT INCLUDE A PHONE.
You must either bring your own compatable phone or buy a phone that works with AT&T.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I am already a customer with two lines and I am paying $190.00.

Sent from my iPhone

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

So my billing should be $160.00?

Sent from my iPhone
deenalove08

Guru

• 

901 Messages

6 y ago

If you are not under contract. Yes it will be $160 plus taxes and fees. If you are under contract depends when you signed your 2 yr contract. If I remeber correctly, if you signed it before 2/1/14 you should be able to still get the discount. But I would call and verify it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I signed a contract back in December of 2014

Sent from my iPhone
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

6 y ago

If you are under contract on both lines, it is $25 per line additional so it would be $210

The pricing is for out of contract pricing. Out of contract pricing has a discount of $25 per line that is out of contract.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
deenalove08

Guru

• 

901 Messages

6 y ago

So it will be $210/month until your 2 yr contract is up. Once the contract is up then it will go down to $160/month. Unless it was <14 days ago and you can get off the contract and get it on the NEXT program. You will get your money back for the phones that you paid upfront minus sales tax and then you will pay for the phone monthly.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

84.1K Messages

6 y ago

@canyonsunsets

I repeat the $160 does NOT include the price of the phone. Your contact price of $190 I assume includes at least one, if not 2 new phones?
$160 is if you use your old phones or buy new phones at full retail up front. Otherwise you have to add an installment payment for a phone under the Next plan ( which is just the retail cost divided over up to 30 months)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question