Need help understanding your bill?
Seweber7687's profile

• 

3 Messages

Friday, February 3rd, 2023 4:58 AM

Trade in

I sent my trade in via shipping label provided just 2 days after receiving my new phone about 2 weeks ago, it’s confirmation (Edited as per community guidelines), and it still doesn’t even show accepted. I don’t understand how. I have pictures I took of the label before sending also! 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 year ago

Accepted by who? USPS? That's a problem; you should go to the post office asap.

AT&T? Not an issue. As long as it's been received, it can take some time to be processed. That's why credits don't stop for 3 or 4 months.

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Accepted by usps to deliver to at&t return center which it showed delivered to this last week. Hasn’t updated in at&t yet.

• 

130 Messages

1 year ago

Because once it's received at the trade in warehouse, it doesn't mean it's accepted. You have to wait for them to inspect the devices.

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

Any suggestions what I should do now since I mailed my trade in phone on 12:/24 in the box provided by at and t and it is still in transit. I have the tracking number. I called at and t and was told to wait for at least 3 months so they can help me submit the claim. I called usps to track the package and all I got was the automated response that the package is in route. There is no live person that I could talk to, 

• 

130 Messages

1 year ago

You mailed the devices and you have the proof which is the tracking number.. you now must wait 1-3 billing cycle for the tradein credits to show up - the mechanism of the devices being transferred to the tradein warehouse and inspected is none of your concern. You should just wait.

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for the advice.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.